2020 Precinct Caucus Resources
Find your precinct caucus
If you want to help me become the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party nominee for US House in MN’s Eighth Congressional District, the first meaningful step is attending your precinct caucus and becoming a delegate: Precinct Caucus Finder
Precinct Caucus Non-Attendee Participation Form
I urge you to attend your DFL precinct caucus if possible. If you need to be away from your precinct to fulfill a volunteer commitment for my campaign, the DFL or any other campaign, or your employer has not granted you time off from waork to participate (under MN State Law, they should) or you have family obligations, illness or any other reason – no excuse or proof is needed – send a person on your behalf to your precinct caucus with this form. Download, print, fill it out and sign it.
Resolutions to bring to your precinct caucus
- Minnesota should have a forty hour workweek, not a forty-eight hour workweek
- Increase Funding for SNAP and support farmers – Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Invest in rural broadband and municipally-owned internet
- Fully fund MN’s Farm Advocate program
- Clean Energy Jobs for Rural Areas
- Decriminalize consensual adult sex work – Supporting information: Human Rights Watch: Why Should Sex Work Be Decriminalized?
- Support SAFE SEX Workers Study Act – Supporting information: Senator Wyden’s press release on wyden.senate.gov
- UnRestrict – Abortion Care is Healthcare – Supporting information: Precinct Caucus Talking points from NARAL and Unrestrict MN
- Removal of deadline for ratification of the ERA and put an Equal Rights Amendment in the Minnesota State Constitution – ERA Minnesota’s information about their version of this resolution
- Directing MN State Board of Investment to begin divestment from fossil fuels – supporting information from DFL Environmental Caucus